Leading internal project teams with the overall development and execution of contract documents.
Acting as a firm-wide resource for technical issues associated with constructability, detailing, and code.
Opportunities to work on a wide variety of project types including ground-up science and technology buildings, healthcare facilities, and complex full-building commercial tenant improvements.
Typical duties include:
- Attending design and construction meetings with clients
- Leading internal team meetings to develop and coordinate design and construction documents
- Assisting with conceptualizing and developing project designs
- Mentoring junior staff
- Actively participating in construction administration
- Potential to participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience:
- MArch or BArch degree
- Architecture license, or on the path to licensure
- 8 or more years of experience in the architectural field.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work for themselves and team members.
- Excellent knowledge of building and fire codes
- Excellent knowledge detailing various aspects of projects
- Shell and core experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience using Revit & AutoCAD in a professional setting for drawing production
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, professional licensing exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage. SABA is also proud to offer access to the SABA CoLab, an innovation center housing our resource library and design incubation spaces.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org